Friday, June 10, 2011

Beautiful Button Bridal Bouquets

It's always fun to see alternative wedding ideas brought to life! I am a big real flower fan but, I have to say that there is something about these button bouquets that I really like! I am not sure if it was me that I would use them for my bouquet but, I think it's a nice bouquet for other members of the wedding party - for your bridesmaids and even junior bridesmaids or especially for your mom or grandmothers - if they are crafters, I think it would be especially touching! These button bouquets come all the way from Australia! Nic's Button Buds came to life after real-life bride Nic had been planning her own wedding, on a budget! She was having a wedding for 100 people with a budget of $6,000! I wanted to share Nic's Button Buds with you for 2 reasons: her creations are beautiful and her prices are reasonable!






Enhanced by Zemanta